OverviewSupervises all aspects of patient care, all activities of professional staff and allied health personnel, regulatory requirements compliance, financial performance, and quality assurance performance improvement activities for agency. The Administrator or alternate will be available on site during business hours and additionally, if needed.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Must be a licensed physician, licensed registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, or licensed social worker or college graduate with a Bachelor's degree with at least three years of documented experience in discipline/field of study with at least one year of full time experience in a hospice, home health, or oncology setting.
- Current CPR certification required.
Additional State Requirements
- Current Driver's License and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- GA: Licensed physician, registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed social worker must have one year of supervisory or management experience in a hospice setting. The bachelor's degree must have at least two years of supervisory or management experience in a hospice setting.