OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Home Health Branch Manager is responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the home care facility. This includes: coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long range objectives of the company; oversight of the eligibility of patients referred to home care services, planning for the services to be provided to patients and supervising their total home health care; implementing and maintaining administrative practices, agency philosophy, goals, and policies which assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations; enhancing the profitability of the agency; and providing motivation and retention of a qualified staff and assure the quality of services delivered. This position also acts as a liaison with management staff and other departments throughout the company. We are offering a $10,000 sign on bonus!
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
Additional State License Requirements
- Current Driver's License and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MS, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI - No additional state specific requirements.
- CA: Must be a registered nurse with two years experience within the last five years in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or health facility, unless the individual has been previously approved for such employment by a program flexibility issued for the individual's current position at the home health agency prior to April 1, 1995.
- LA: At a minimum, one year of clinical experience.