OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Home Health Aide is responsible for providing patients with in-home personal care and designated health related services to maintain the patient's physical and emotional well being, while following the written plan of care, Medicare/Medicaid regulations and agency policies and procedures.
Our company a part of LHC Group is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations are 4.5 star rating or greater and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is a national home health company that provides home health, hospice and private duty services that believes in our greatest asset, our people. Come find out for yourself how we are changing healthcare in America.
- Washington - Must be registered or certified by the Washington Department of Health. Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle. Current CPR certification required.
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.