OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Care Transition Coordinators primary responsibility is to facilitate a seamless transition for patients discharging from a facility setting to the care of an LHC Group agency for post acute care needs. Included and aligned within this responsibility is the understanding and implementation of company market development initiatives and their role in growth as we focus on serving more patients and delivering exceptional care. The CTC will verify home health orders, assess the care required, and ensure continuity of care and the agency's ability to meet the needs of the patient. This clinical liaison position will assess each patient to determine their level of health literacy and be adept at ensuring the patients and families are included in care planning. Following identification of needs the CTC will begin best practice intervention and education to improve patient outcomes and promote patient self management. The CTC will implement rehospitalization reduction initiatives for patients with Acute Care Hospitalization risk and continually communicate between healthcare providers during all phases of transition from the facility into the home.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Qualifications License Requirements
- Must be an RN, LPN|LVN with a current, active license in good standing in the state of service
- Reliable means of transportation and must have current driver's license and auto insurance
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with all members of the healthcare team
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to complete competing priorities
- Must have thorough understanding of home health qualifying criteria and coverage guidelines
- Proficient computer skills.