Overview The Home Health Aide is responsible for providing patients with in-home personal care and designated health related services to maintain the patient's physical and emotional well being, while following the written plan of care, Medicare/Medicaid regulations and agency policies and procedures. Come join us at Harris home health, where we’re excited by improving the lives of our patients . Full-Time CNA wanted to join the family. Excellent benefits and PTO available! LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 hours of classroom instruction OR completion must occur during the first 3 months of employment in areas outlined in the Pennsylvania Home Health Regulations. Current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle. Current CPR certification required.
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.