OverviewHOSPICE AIDE OR CNA - PATIENT'S CHOICE HOSPICE LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Under the supervision of Hospice nurses, the Hospice aide provides direct patient care and services as established in the patient's Plan of Care. The Hospice Aide must be compassionate, mature and able to handle the needs of a Hospice patient and their family. This employee must also have access to a dependable vehicle and be willing to travel to see patients.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current CPR certification requirements.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- AR: Required to meet at least one of the following: 1) at least one year of experience in an institutional setting (home health agency, hospital, hospice, or long-term facility) verified by a previous employer. 2) Certificate issued by the state of Arkansas for working in long term care facilities-copy must be available for review. OR 3) Completion of 40 hour aide training course meeting requirements of AR regulations. In lieu of training course, a nursing student may qualify as a hospice aide by submitting documentation from the Director of Programs and|or the Dean of a School of Nursing that reflects the nursing student has demonstrated competency in providing basic nursing care in accordance with the school's curriculum.
- Mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a hospice aide position.
- Must be able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.