OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Under the supervision of Hospice nurses, the Hospice aide provides direct patient care and services as established in the patient's Plan of Care. The Hospice Aide must be compassionate, mature and able to handle the needs of a Hospice patient and their family. This employee must also have access to a dependable vehicle and be willing to travel to see patients.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current CPR certification requirements.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- GA: Required to meet at least one of the following: Georgia certified nursing aide with current certification, or Individuals who have completed and can provide validation or documentation of completion of a home health aide training and competency evaluation program conducted in a Medicare-certified home health agency. The program must be conducted through classroom and supervised practical training totaling at least 75 hours.
- Mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a hospice aide position.
- Must be able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.