OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Hospice Regional QAPI Coordinator is accountable for management and coordination of an integrated Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement program in the assigned region. This position is responsible for the on-going preparation for certification and licensure surveys for LHC Group Hospice locations within the region. Worked hours may vary with after work hours and travel. Must be willing to travel, on a scheduled and emergency basis as needed, to different Hospice locations. This person must be able to anticipate needs of the region and take appropriate action.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
QualificationsLicense, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: YesEducation Requirements
- A licensed, clinical staff member with a minimum of 5 years of health care experience. Hospice experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in a health care related field, Master's preferred.
- Associate's Degree acceptable for RN candidates only.
- Certification in HealthCare Quality is preferred, after first year of service
- Understanding of CMS Conditions of Participation, Joint Commission Standards and state licensing standards.
- Computer literacy, especially in Hospice Patient Management Systems, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Effective presentation and communication skills; ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to large groups of people.