OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Performs the functions of a Licensed Practical Nurse in providing patient care to patients in hospice. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. Practices use of good communication skills, both verbally and written. Is responsible for adhering to all LPN Nursing Practice Standards as they apply to patient care.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
QualificationsFormal Education: Associate Degree or certification equivalentLicense, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: YesLicense Requirements
- Unrestricted licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
Additional Sate Specific Requirements
- Current drivers license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- LA: At a minimum, two years full time experience working as an LPN.
- AL, AR, AZ, GA, ID, MI, MO, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA, WA, WV: No additional state specific requirements.