OverviewLifeline Community-Based Services delivers high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The HOME CARE LICENSED PRACTICAL/VOCATIONAL NURSE is responsible for: (1) providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to acutely ill, and/or chronically ill patients in their homes; (2) recording clinical and progress notes; and (3) coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide the highest quality of patient care in the geographic service area to which she/he is assigned. She/he works under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or designated supervisor. Nursing activities are limited to these in compliance with the State LPN/LVN Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and agency policies and procedures.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Graduate from an approved school of practical/vocational nursing.
- Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the laws of licensure states.
- A minimum of one year of acute care experience required; previous home care experience preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN in the state(s) in which she/he is required to practice.
- Ability to relate to and treat acutely ill/chronically ill patients/families and their particular problems.
- Must possess strong, patient management, and documentation skills.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, and interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient needs.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the professional and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Speaks, writes, reads, and comprehends English.