OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Social Worker in Home Health assists patients and families in coping with problems resulting from severe or long-term illness, and with difficulties in recovery and rehabilitation. The Social Worker will assess, diagnose, and treat patient's mental and social conditions, counsel individuals and|or families, and update case records. The licensed social worker with a baccalaureate degree performs these functions under the supervision of the licensed master's degreed social worker.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Master's Degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
- One year of social work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Current CPR certification.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- AL, AR, CA, CO, GA, ID, IL, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, NC, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, WI, WV: Licensed as a Social Worker from the State Board of Social Work.