OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Provides medical social services under the direction of a physician and Interdisciplinary Group to assist in the understanding of significant social and emotional factors related to the patient?s health status and in development of coping mechanisms. Orients, Supervises, mentors and educates other social workers within the state licensed in. Contributes to development of policies and procedures applicable to area of expertise.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Master's Degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
- One year of social work experience in a health care setting.
- Current CPR certification required.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- AL, AR, GA, ID, LA, MI, MS, PA, SC, VA, WV: Must be licensed as a Social Worker from the State Board of Social Work.
- AZ, MO, NC, TN, WA: No additional state specific requirements.