OverviewCome join us at At Home Healthcare, an LHC Group company, where we’re excited by improving the lives of our patients . LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Home Health Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and directing the non-clinical operations of the agency and ensuring that all duties are performed in a timely manner. The Office Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all administrative support to DON/BMs and data entry functions are operating effectively and efficiently.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- BA Degree or equivalent working experience with supervision of administrative support staff.
- Three (3) years of management experience required.
- Demonstrates organizational, written/composition skills, and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates typing skills, filing skills, and word processing skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates strong process and people leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates strong financial management skills.