OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Oversees office administrative, supply and employee payroll processes. Performs special projects as requested by Administrator or Director of Clinical Services.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
QualificationsFormal Education: High School Diploma or equivalentLicense, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: NoExperience Requirements
- Three (3) years of management experience required.
- Demonstrates organizational, written|composition skills, and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates typing skills, filing skills, and word processing skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc)
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates strong process and people leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates strong financial management skills.
- A clinical background is preferred.