OverviewHavasu Regional Medical Home Health, a part of the LHC Group, in Lake Havasu is looking for a full time PT to join the Family. Excellent Benefits and PTO available as well as we are offering a sign on bonus! Come Join us where we're excited by improving the lives of our patients! The Physical Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice. Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle. Current CPR certification required.