Job Number: 2017-12306
Agency: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Location: Lafayette, LA
Full Job Title: Point on Call HCHB LPN Coordinator - FT Remote Position
Reviews and assembles referral information into data entry format for generalists to complete data entry. Has good knowledge of HCHB workflow and processes. Ensures that all field users have timely resolution to requests or issues encountered. Primary job functions do require problem solving skills.
Schedule will be Monday and Tuesdays from 6pm - 10pmEST, Fridays from 4:30pm - 12:30amEST and Saturday and Sundays from 12pm - 12amEST - Work from home and can reside in any State
* Completes POC tasks timely and efficiently to include and not be limited to data entry of referrals, eligibility, scheduling and quick holds. All tasks should be completed within 30 minutes of request. Referrals within 1 hour of receiving all information.
* Identifies missing information & initiates contact to obtain needed information to complete data entry.
* Provides support remotely to field users.
* Explains to field users workflow process to assist all users in a good understanding of the HCHB process flow.
* Escalates appropriate requests to manager when a resolution is not identified by user. (Escalation to help desk only to occur after discussing with manager.)
* Responds and monitors email, fax and phone system ongoing throughout shift via laptop during assigned hours
* Prioritizes incoming tasks according to patient needs
* Meets minimum productivity requirements of 64 tasks per day - 8 tasks per hour for extended shifts or (2 referrals per hour)
* Participates in department staff meetings and educational sessions.
* Any other duties as assigned.
Current LPN Licensure for state of residence
Proficient in HCHB preferred
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Must have strong computer skills, excellent telephone communication skills and be able to type.
Strong Problem solving and analytic skills.
Internet Requirement: High Speed (not a satellite connection)