Job Number: 2017-13334
Agency: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Location: Lafayette, LA
Full Job Title: Project Manager - Lafayette Based
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, completion and post completion evaluation of specific projects ensuring consistency w ith company strategy, commitments and goals.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Formal Education: 4 year degree
Experience: 3 years
* Minimum 3 years of project Mangement experience
* Project Management Certification (PMP) Preferred but not required
* Must have excellent computer skills. must be familiar w ith Microsoft Office
* Must have excellent organizational skills
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must have know ledge of project management techniques and tools
* Must have excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills