OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Assumes full nursing responsibility for the delivery of the Plan of Care for each hospice patient. Continuously evaluates personal and professional performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity and quality of care delivered. Adheres to and supports the policies/procedures/goals/objectives of hospice in an attempt to assure quality patient care. Strives for independence and sound critical decision-making regarding the delivery of patient care in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality. Develops the patients Plan of care in collaboration with other professionals and implements treatment strategies based on scientific nursing theory that promotes physical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. Familiar with the concepts and needs of patients / families who are facing death and dying issues. Effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- One year of clinical experience.
- LA: a minimum two years full time experience working as an RN. However, two years of full time clinical experience in hospice care as a licensed practical nurse may be substituted for the required two years of experience as a registered nurse.
- Current RN licensure in the state of practice
- Current CPR Certification
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- VA: Experience with terminally ill required.
- AL, AR, AZ, GA, ID, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, WA, WV: No additional state specific requirements.