OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The POC Registered Nurse in Home Health provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Also, coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family and community resources. All done within an Point of Care setting.
Our company a part of LHC Group is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations are 4.5 star rating or greater and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
- Benefits for full time staff include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO and much more
LHC Group is a national home health company that provides home health, hospice and private duty services that believes in our greatest asset, our people. Come find out for yourself how we are changing healthcare in America.
- West Virginia - Currently licensed by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses. Current Driver''''s License and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle. Current CPR certification required.