Overview$2,500 Sign On Bonus Home Health experience required LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 26 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Home Health Team Leader is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of clinical services. Coordinates and supervises an interdisciplinary team of staff to assure the continuity of high quality care to home health patients assigned to the team's area in accordance with MD prescribed plan of care, and all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current RN licensure in state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
Additional State Requirements
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation
- CA - One Year prior professional nursing experience
- LA - At a minimum, one year of clinical experience. RN licensure must have no restrictions.
- AL, AR, AZ,CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD,MS, MO, NC, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV -â€“ No other state specific requirements