OverviewSCHEDULE SPECIALIST- ALABAMA HOSPICE CARE OF JASPER - RN OR LPN PREFERRED LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Schedule Specialist in Hospice receives referrals from Central Intake and assigns patient care visits utilizing the operating system, in coordination with Team Leader, and consistent with the qualifications of professional and para-professional staff.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Minimum one year of scheduling experience in health care setting using an online scheduling system
- Exceptional organizational, customer service, communication, and decision making skills required
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding provision of hospice services including initial assessment visits, recertification visits, supervisory visits and discipline specific visits.