OverviewPRN Home Health Social Worker - Lifeline of N. KY in Florence/Newport/Covington, KY. Joint Commission accredited. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Social Worker in Home Health assists patients and families in coping with problems resulting from severe or long-term illness, and with difficulties in recovery and rehabilitation. The Social Worker will assess, diagnose, and treat patients, mental and social conditions, counsel individuals and|or families, and update case records. The licensed social worker with a baccalaureate degree performs these functions under the supervision of the licensed master's degreed social worker.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Kentucky - Must be currently licensed by the Kentucky Board of Social Work to practice social work in the state of Kentucky and have 1 year of social work experience in a health care setting. Individuals with a master's degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education may practice independently. all other licensed social workers must be supervised by a licensed master's degreed social worker. Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle. Current CPR certification required.