OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. The Speech Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to treating speech and language disorders, and functional training in communication, swallowing, and cognitive impairments. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Speech Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Must be currently licensed in Speech Therapy in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
Additional State Requirements
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV: No other state specific requirements.