OverviewLHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Registered Nurse who serves as a clinical leader for clinical staff in the hospice agency as well as an alternate for the Administrator if not available. The Team Leader strives to assure regulatory compliance, clinical excellence, adherence to up-to-date Plans of care, and financial and administrative control of agency processes.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
89% of our 380 locations have a 4.5 star rating or greater, and we are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current RN Licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
- LA: A minimum of two (2) years full time experience working as an RN. Two (2) years of full time clinical experience in hospice care as a licensed practical nurse may be substituted for the required two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse.
- AL, AR, AZ, GA, ID, MI, MO, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA, WA, WV: No additional state specific requirements.